Independence Village of Aurora
Aurora, OH - 888-816-9200
The perfect place to call home…
Life at Independence Village of Aurora is what many adults dream about – the finest in retirement living with all the services and amenities imaginable.
Set amid beautiful landscaping are 126 well-appointed apartment homes. And because each is part of a larger community, close friendships form and social opportunities abound. For example, each day our beautiful dining room buzzes with the sounds of friends gathering and enjoying delicious dining. There are ample opportunities to run errands, go shopping or take advantage of a wide range of organized activities.
Affordable, convenient living made fun
At Independence Village of Aurora, life is as full as you or your loved one want it to be. Residents can choose to relax in their affordable, luxurious and private apartments or socialize with friends at meal time, in our village café, or in our game and activities room. They can participate in fitness programs, learn new skills in a computer lab or escape with a good book in the library or on our beautiful grounds.
Spacious, inviting apartments are also ideal for entertaining at home, just like always. What could be better?
It’s carefree living at its best
Residents can choose the distinctive one- or two-bedroom floor plan that best meets their needs. Then, they can immerse themselves in a lifestyle that’s free of daily chores and responsibilities. Independence Village provides easy-living benefits such as:
- Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen services
- 24-hour staffing with professional on-site management
- Sumptuous meals prepared by our chef and served in our elegant dining room; continental breakfast and dinner are served 7 days a week
- Chauffeured transportation
Activities and Events
An active and vibrant community, Independence Village offers a full calendar of social, educational, health, fitness, spiritual and cultural events. For example, residents can join with friends and neighbors for:
- Bingo, billiards, cards, pinochle and many other games
- Exercise, Tai Chi, Wii tournaments and other classes in our fitness center
- Learning in our computer lab or educational seminars
- Trips to the theater, musical performances, local festivals and more