Independence Village of Brighton Valley
Brighton Valley, MI - 888-228-2674
The perfect place to call home…
The finest in retirement lifestyles is at Independence Village of Brighton Valley, where all the services and amenities imaginable are close at hand. Set amid beautiful landscaping are 152 well-appointed apartment homes. Here, close friendships form and social opportunities abound. For example, each day our beautiful dining room comes alive with the sounds of friends gathering and enjoying delicious meals. And there are ample opportunities to run errands, go shopping and take advantage of countless organized activities.
Affordable, convenient living made fun
Our private apartments are part of a larger community, where you or your loved one can socialize with friends at meal time, in our village café, in our game and activities room or under the pergola in our elegant atrium. There are plenty of opportunities to participate in fitness programs, grow plants in our Garden Center, learn new skills in a computer lab and escape with a good book in the library. And because apartment homes are spacious, they’re ideal for entertaining friends and family. What could be better?
It’s carefree living at its best
Residents can choose from distinctive one- and two-bedroom apartments, some with fireplaces. Then, they can immerse themselves in a lifestyle that’s free of daily chores and responsibilities. Independence Village of Brighton Valley offers easy-living benefits* such as:
- Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen services
- 24-hour staffing with professional on-site management
- Savory meals prepared by our chef and served in our elegant dining room; continental breakfast and dinner are served 7 days a week as part of the all inclusive lifestyle
- Chauffeured transportation to Brighton and surrounding areas
* Certain conditions apply.
Activities and Events
An active and vibrant community, Independence Village offers a full calendar of social, educational, health, fitness, spiritual and cultural events. For example, residents can join with friends and neighbors for:
- Bingo, billiards, cards, pinochle and many other games
- Exercise, Tai Chi, Wii tournaments and other classes in our fitness center
- Learning in our computer lab or educational seminars.
- Trips to the theater, musical performances, local festivals and more