Independence Village of Grand Ledge
Grand Ledge, MI - 888-826-7116
The perfect place to call home…
Set amid beautiful landscaping are the 126 well-appointed, private apartment homes of Independence Village of Grand Ledge. Because each is part of the larger Independence Village community, close friendships form and social opportunities abound. Here, you’ll find our community alive with activity and conversation in our delightful dining room, in countless organized activities and as friends unite to run errands or shop together.
Life at Independence Village of Grand Ledge is what many adults dream about—the finest in retirement living with all of the services and amenities you can imagine.
Affordable, convenient living made fun
At Independence Village of Grand Ledge, life is as full as residents want it to be. Residents can choose to relax in their affordable, luxurious and private apartments or socialize with friends at meals, in our village café or in our game and activities room. They can participate in fitness programs, learn new skills in a computer lab or escape with a good book in the library or on our beautiful grounds.
Spacious, inviting apartments are also ideal for entertaining, just like home. What could be better?
It’s carefree living at its best
Residents can choose the distinctive apartment style that best meets their wants and needs. Then, they can immerse themselves in a lifestyle that’s free of daily chores and responsibilities. Independence Village provides easy-living benefits* such as:
- Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen services
- 24-hour staffing with professional on-site management
- Savory meals prepared by our chef and served in our elegant dining room
- Chauffeured transportation throughout scenic Grand Ledge
* Certain conditions apply.
Activities and Events
There’s always something to do! Each month, Independence Village offers a full calendar of social, educational, health, fitness, spiritual and cultural events. For example, residents can join with friends and neighbors for:
- Bingo, billiards, cards, pinochle and many other games
- Exercise, Tai Chi, Wii tournaments and other classes in our fitness center
- Learning new skills in our computer lab or educational seminars
- Trips to the theater, musical performances, local festivals and more