Independence Village of Midland
Midland, MI - 877-839-2114
The perfect place to call home…Assisted Living Midland, MI
Many individuals dream of a retirement filled with luxurious surroundings, wonderful friendships, an abundance of things to do and all the services and amenities imaginable. That’s what life is like at Independence Village of Midland.
Set amid beautiful landscaping is an intimate community comprised of 75 well-appointed apartment homes. And because each is part of the larger Independence Village community, close friendships form and social opportunities abound. For example, each day our beautiful dining room buzzes with the sounds of friends gathering and enjoying delicious meals prepared by our chef. And there are ample opportunities to run errands, go shopping or take advantage of a wide range of organized activities.
Affordable, convenient assisted living in Midland, Michigan made fun
At Independence Village of Midland, life is as full as residents make it. They can relax or entertain guests in their elegant, yet affordable and private apartments or socialize with friends at meals or in our game and activities room. They can join in fitness programs, learn new skills in a computer lab, escape with a good book in our library and much, much more.
It’s carefree living at its best
Residents can choose from a variety of one-or two-bedroom floor plans. Then, they can immerse themselves in a lifestyle that’s free of daily chores and responsibilities. Independence Village provides easy-living benefits* such as:
- Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen service
- A friendly, caring staff dedicated to your needs
- Delicious meals prepared by our chef and served in our elegantly appointed dining room; a continental breakfast and dinner are served 7 days a week as part of the all inclusive lifestyle
- Chauffeured transportation
* Certain conditions apply.
Memory Care for Dementia, Alzheimer’s & Injury Sufferers
Independence Village of Midland is excited to announce our new initiative to care for residents requiring specialized memory care. StoryPoint at Independence Village of Midland offers additional services including 24-hour staffing, regular check-ins and assistance with doctor appointments, medication and personal care.
Activities and Events
There’s always something to do! Each month, Independence Village offers a full calendar of social, educational, health, fitness, spiritual and cultural events. For example, residents can join with friends and neighbors for:
- Bingo, billiards, cards, pinochle and many other games
- Exercise, Tai Chi, Wii tournaments and other classes in our fitness center
- Learning new skills in our computer lab or educational seminars
- Trips to the theater, musical performances, local festivals and more