Independence Village of Petoskey
Petoskey, MI - 888-777-0327
The perfect place to call home…
Independence Village of Petoskey is a luxurious retirement community nestled among rolling hills with a breathtaking view of Little Traverse Bay. It’s what many people dream of for their retirement — beautiful apartments and landscaping, extraordinary food, great friends, abundant activities and excursions, plus all of the services and amenities you can imagine.
Affordable convenience made fun
Each day our dining room is alive with friends gathering for delicious meals prepared by our chef. Often residents cook and entertain in the privacy of their own apartment homes. And there are ample opportunities to run errands and go shopping using our transportation service, if desired.
Here, life is as full as residents want it to be. They can relax in their affordable, luxurious and private apartments or socialize with friends at meals, in our game and activities room or in their own homes. They can participate in fitness programs or enjoy a good book in our library. And they love the convenience of our store, branch bank and salon/barber shop—all within steps of their apartment homes.
It’s carefree living at its best
Independence Village of Petoskey offers eight different floor plans in studio apartments and one- and two-bedroom designs. Once part of the community, our residents immerse themselves in a lifestyle that’s free of daily chores and responsibilities. That’s because Independence Village provides these easy-living benefits:*
- Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen services
- 24-hour staffing with professional on-site management
- Savory meals prepared by our chef in our elegant dining room
- Chauffeured transportation through the scenic Petoskey area
* Certain conditions apply.
Activities and Events
An active and vibrant community, Independence Village offers a full calendar of social, educational, health, fitness, spiritual and cultural events. For example, residents can join with friends and neighbors for:
- Bingo, billiards, cards, pinochle and many other games
- Exercise, Tai Chi, Wii tournaments and other classes in our fitness center
- Learning new skills in our computer lab or educational seminars
- Outings to the theater, musical performances, local festivals and more