Independence Village of Plymouth, MI
Plymouth, MI, 800-803-5811
The perfect place to call home…
Assisted Living at Plymouth Michigan’s Independence Village is what many adults dream about—the finest in senior living with all the services and amenities imaginable. Set amid beautiful landscaping are 209 well-appointed senior apartment homes. And because each is part of a larger senior community, close friendships form and social opportunities abound. For example, each day our beautiful dining room is alive with the sounds of friends gathering and enjoying delicious dining. There are ample opportunities to run errands, go shopping or take advantage of a wide range of organized activities.
Affordable convenience made fun
Apartment homes at Independence Village are not only spacious and beautiful, they’re also affordable and private. Life here is as full as residents want it to be. They can socialize with friends at meal time, in our village café and in our game and activities room. They can participate in fitness programs, learn new skills in a computer lab, and escape with a good book in the library. There’s even an on-site banking center and dental clinic.
It’s carefree Senior Living at its best
Residents can choose from distinctive studio, one- or two-bedroom apartments. Our newest addition, Club Plymouth, features one- and two-bedroom villas with wooden decks and full access to all the services* of Independence Village:
- Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen services
- 24-hour staffing with professional on-site management
- Savory meals prepared by our chef in our elegant dining room
- Chauffeured transportation to downtown Plymouth and Northville
* Certain conditions apply.
Activities and Events at Assisted Living Plymouth, MI
An active and vibrant community, Independence Village offers a full calendar of social, educational, health, fitness, spiritual and cultural events. For example, residents can join with friends and neighbors for:
- Bingo, billiards, cards, pinochle and many other games
- Exercise, Tai Chi, Wii tournaments and other classes in our fitness center
- Learning new skills in our computer lab or educational seminars
- Outings to the theater, musical performances, local festivals and more